Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meryin's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meryin

meryin's application Empty
PostSubject: meryin's application   meryin's application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:53 am

1. Meryin

2. PLD WAR BLM WHM RDM BRD NIN DRK SAM RNG

3. Was hoping mostly mage jobs (BLM WHM RDM BRD) these are the jobs I play most at other events. SAM, PLD, DRK, and RNG are okay as well but rarely play those. Only job I wouldn't come is WAR and NIN since no buffer and no merits.

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)

I have to re-do my next semester schedule at this time I cannot answer this question. Saturday might be on and off due to work (maybe) wednesday, most likely yes.

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Please note that some jobs may be closed at this time)
RDM- Main
DNC- SUB

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine? (Jeuno, Windurst, San d'Oria and Bastok flags)
YES

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard? (Beaucedine flag)
YES

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5, Darkness Named - the Diabolos fight)
YES, only missing Valkurm

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long?
ORB - a month? didn't really like the atmosphere of the LS.

10. How did you hear about Ultimate?
Shout

11. List any members in Ultimate you know that are willing to admit to knowing you in return
None

12. What is the main reason you wish to do Dynamis?
Everyone gets relics.

Check the following box (X) to indicate you have read our linkshell rules: [X ]
Back to top Go down

meryin's application
Page 1 of 1