Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cutter's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cutter

cutter's app Empty
PostSubject: cutter's app   cutter's app Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

1. List your name exactly as it appears in-game: Cutter

2. List all 75 jobs you have: Sam Drg Pup Smn Brd

3. Are you willing/able to bring each of those jobs to Dynamis? If not, please state which you cannot and why (e.g. no gear)
I am willing to bring all i just request that i not become a Perma Brd. (i.e. switch it up every so often)

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)
Wednesdays i will not be able to attend due to my nyzul isle static, but we should not be running for much longer.

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Please note that some jobs may be closed at this time)
Smn or Brd if main lotting includes -1 gear

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine? (Jeuno, Windurst, San d'Oria and Bastok flags)
I i have access to all areas except Tav

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard? (Beaucedine flag)
yes

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5, Darkness Named - the Diabolos fight)
yes

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long
Vexforever prob about a yr and a half

10. How did you hear about Ultimate? a friend or 2 of mine are in this ls

11. List any members in Ultimate you know that are willing to admit to knowing you in return
Gwenolyn, Mookitty

12. What is the main reason you wish to do Dynamis?
to get relic gear and eventually get a relic weapon or 2
Back to top Go down

cutter's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Dynamis :: Things to Know :: Dynamis Applications-
Jump to: