Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizkid's app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wizkid's app. Empty
PostSubject: Wizkid's app.   Wizkid's app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 pm

1. List your name exactly as it appears in-game

Wizkid

2. List all 75 jobs you have

75 BLM and RDM

3. Are you willing/able to bring each of those jobs to Dynamis? If not, please state which you cannot and why (e.g. no gear)

I am willing to bring any job i am asked to come as.

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)

I am Able to attend both Dynamis runs.

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Please note that some jobs may be closed at this time)

Black Mage as Main lot

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine? (Jeuno, Windurst, San d'Oria and Bastok flags)

Yes i have Access to Dynamis-Beaucedine

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard? (Beaucedine flag)

Sadly no i do not have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard.

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5, Darkness Named - the Diabolos fight)

Yes i do have access to Dreamland-Dynamis Areas.

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long

I Did Dynamis With Vicious When i was a member of there HNMls I left due to My friends leaving there LS after some Complications

10. How did you hear about Ultimate?

I was browsing Allakazhams Server Forums Smile

11. List any members in Ultimate you know that are willing to admit to knowing you in return

I Currently don't know any Members of the LS to my knowlegde i just came back from a 1 month break from the game.

12. What is the main reason you wish to do Dynamis?

I'm Really into a Team effort instanced fights and dynamis is the perfect place for that. I also would like to obtain Relic armor for both my BLM and RDM.

Check the following box (X) to indicate you have read our linkshell rules: [ X]

Yes i have read the rules and will abide by them Smile.

Thank you for taking a look at my app. ~Wizkid
Back to top Go down

Wizkid's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Dynamis :: Things to Know :: Dynamis Applications-
Jump to: